Firstly, you need to make sure you are not hiding any files or folders. To do this, go to My Computer. Select 'Tools' from the top, then 'Folder Options'. Click on the 'View' tab and make sure 'Show hidden files and folders' is selected.
1. Open 'My Computer'
2. C:\Documents and Settings\<Username>\Application Data\
3. Enter the 'Sports Interactive' folder
4. Delete all folders inside
1. Click 'Start'
2. Click your username on the Start Menu
3. Click on 'AppData' and then 'Roaming'
4. Go into the 'Sports Interactive' folder
5. Delete any 'Football Manager' folder
1. Open Finder
2. Select <User>
3. Navigate to Library\Caches\Sports Interactive
4. Remove any “Football Manager” Folder
|Whos here now: Members 0 Guests 1 Bots & Crawlers 0|