Football Manager Handheld (PSP)
Football Manager Handheld is a handheld version of the game for use with the Playstation Portable device. The first version of the game was released on 13th April 2006 and subsequent releases have followed. The most recent handheld game in the series is FM Handheld 2010. There is also a version of the game available for iPhone and iPod Touch.
Differences vs PC
The game is similar to the PC version but due to the obvious hardware constraints of the PSP, features had to be cut out (the 2006 handheld version had only 6 playable leagues whereas the PC version included 50.)
There are a few key differences from the PC/Mac versions:
- There is no 3D match engine (a 2D engine was included in the 2009 handheld edition).
- There is a limited database of players.
- A limit of 30 seasons is included (due to hardware, memory issues)
- Squads are limited to 36 players.
- There is no real database editor available (this was available in the 2007 edition however)
- Customisation of the game(skins,player pictures etc.) is not possible (two different skins for the 2009 version were included with the game). The only graphics that can be added are logos.
|Whos here now: Members 0 Guests 0 Bots & Crawlers 1|