Installing Downloaded Graphics
What do I need?
If the file you downloaded has a .rar or .zip extension at the end of it then you'll need to extract it, whereas .fmf files do not need extracting.
1) First of all, you'll need to download the graphics packs. These are available from sites such as sortitoutsi, FM-Base and FMG Live.
2) Make sure to save the file as opposed to running it if given a choice between the two.
3) It doesn't really matter where you save the files originally. I'd recommend saving them to the desktop to avoid confusion.
4) Next, you're going to need to check where you need to save the files. Open Football Manager and go into the game preferences screen. Under the 'User Data Folder' header, check the folder location. You'll need to put the files you downloaded in the 'graphics' folder that you find inside the user data folder (if there isn't one, just make it yourself!). Now exit FM.
5) Once the files have been downloaded, right-click the downloaded files and select 'extract to...'. Extract the files to your 'graphics' folder in the FM folder location (which you found out in the last step). Tip: If you downloaded multiple files, you can select more than one file at a time by holding the 'Ctrl' button on your keyboard and clicking on the files that need to be extracted.
If you downloaded a .fmf file, instead of extracting the files, you just need to click-and-drag the files into the graphics folder.
6) After the files have been extracted, you can now delete the original files that you downloaded (ie the rar/zip/fmf files).
7) Load up FM again. Go into preferences. Tick the 'Always re-load skin on confirm' box and un-tick the 'use skin cache' box. Your downloaded graphics should now work.
|Whos here now: Members 0 Guests 1 Bots & Crawlers 0|