A screenshot is an image taken by the computer to record the visible items displayed on the monitor or another visual output device. Many FMers find this useful as it gives them the chance to capture their best FM moments, & enables them to share these moments with other managers.
How do I take one?
- While in FM, press the 'Print Screen' button.
- Open an image editing program such as Paint and paste the image.
- Save the file as a JPEG. You can save the file anywhere you want.
- Upload the image to an image hosting website such as Imageshack, Photobucket or TinyPic.
- Send the direct Url to the person you want to see the screenshot.
A quicker way to take a screenshot
- While in FM, hold the Alt button, and press F9
- If this is your first time using this feature, a new folder in your Football Manager is made, called Screenshots, it's location is here: C:\Users\(Whatever your user account name is)\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager X\screenshots
- Go to an image hosting website such as Imageshack, Photoshop and Tinypic (Note: To keep your pictures organised, especially for pictures to do with challenges, it could be recommended that you register for free with the site, and create an album)
- Once uploaded, copy the direct URL, and post it in the relevant place.
To edit the format that these screenshots save in go to;
Preferences > Display & Sound > Display Settings > Screenshot Format
Note that you can only select BMP or PNG format.
|Whos here now: Members 0 Guests 1 Bots & Crawlers 0|